This Services Agreement is designed according to Vietnam Laws by our Legal Advisory and Vietnam Laws shall be applied if any issue occur before/during/after your booking on our website www.Vietnamrailwaycorp.com
Please leave this website if you do not agree with any information mentioned below. Your continue using will be taking as accepting and no violation or dispute later on.
1. Condition of Booking
- Please provide us below information during your booking process (can be updated later by email):
*Full name as shown in your passport
*Email address & phone number
- You're required to check and review all information before paying to avoid amendment charges, which is USD10 (change fee) and different fee (if available).
- Your payment should be made right after reservation to ensure booking is valid. We will check ticket availability then confirm you by email within 24 hours. For booking with far travel date, ticket availability shall be confirmed/advised/sent at least 3 days prior to your departure date.
- If your booked ticket type is not available or sold out due to unforseen reasons, we may suggest you to change to other ticket types by email with or without charges applied. Further actions (cancel or issue new ticket type) shall be taken if no feedback from you due to the nature of traveling without internet to check your email regularly.
- Ticket price will rise 20% - 30% on average and ticket availability is limited, as a result of high traffic volume by domestic travellers during high seasons like: Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year holiday (15 Dec - 22 Feb annually). So, we may need to cancel your booking and fully refund you if tickets are not available.
In case you purchase ticket on behalf of others, please make sure that their information is filled in correct and they're aware of our Terms & Conditions.
2. Amendment/Cancellation & Refunds
For any changes (by phone, email or internet) to the existing reservation, passenger will be charged for USD10 for service fee and the change may cause your fare increases as a result. So, passengers are encouraged to check out your schedule carefully before booking a ticket to avoid unexpected charges.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking and fully refund with or without prior notification.
Charges are as following:
A. North - South trains
- 30% cost of ticket for cancellation or amendment request comes after booking confirmation issued.
- 50% cost of ticket for cancellation or amendment made after ticket issued.
- 80% cost of ticket for cancellation or amendment made 5 - 7 days before departure.
- 100% cost of ticket for cancellation or amendment made within 3 days before departure for all trains.
- 100% cost of ticket for No Show
B. Sapa trains
- 40% cost of ticket for cancellation or amendment request comes after booking confirmation issued.
- 60% cost of ticket for cancellation or amendment made after the ticket issued.
- 100% cost of ticket for cancellation or amendment made 10 days before departure.
- 100% cost of ticket for No Show
3. Infants & Children Rules
- Passengers under 2 years old on the date of traveling: free of charge if sharing berth with parent
- Passengers from 2 years old to/under 10 years old: 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and vice versa.
- For trains from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa, infants & children will have to pay full price as adult ticket if want to stay in his own berth
Please book and pay right after reservation to ensure your booking is valid. We have 2 options for you as following:
- Through payment gateway system - onepay.vn - by using all major cards: Credit, Visa, Master...
- Bank transfer to our bank account: please email to email@example.com for bank account information.
All fares are quoted in USD and paid in Vietnam Dong according to the exchange rate posted on vietcombank.com.vn on the date of payment made.
Passengers will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessment arising out of your use of the products and services available from the site. The fare is for one-way trip and inclusive of fees, service charges and exclusive of 4% bank charges.
We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice. You're recommended to check our Terms & Conditions and your use of the Website will be understood as acceptance of this agreement.
7. Reconfirmation of e-ticket received
If you do not receive e-ticket (s) within 24 hours after payment made, please reconfirm by contacting us through our 24/7 supporting email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your silence as receiving of our e-ticket email confirmation and should be no claiming upon that.